PUMP-FLO is the perfect tool to select, evaluate, and analyze centrifugal pumps using manufacturers'
supplied electronic pump catalogs. With PUMP-FLO you can feel confident that the selected pump
meets your system's requirements for optimum efficiency, minimizing maintenance and pumping costs.
- From manufacturers' catalogs, select pumps that meet a design point of flow rate and
- Evaluate the pump curve in a graph window that shows head, efficiency, horsepower,
and NPSHr as a function of flow rate.
- Analyze multiple pump operation, calculate annual operating cost and correct the pump
curve for viscous fluid operation.
- Simply enter the design point, open a manufacturer's supplied electronic pump
catalog, and specify the desired pump type(s) and speed(s). PUMP-FLO automatically searches the
electronic pump catalog and displays a list of pumps meeting your system needs. The pump
selection list can be sorted by pump size, efficiency, NPSHr, and maximum power draw to
simplify the selection process.
- PUMP-FLO displays the pump curve showing the
pump head, efficiency, horsepower, and NPSHr as a function of flow rate. You can inquire from the
curve to determine the pump's operation for a given flow rate or head value. Enter the system data
and view the pump and system curve on the same graph.
- PUMP-FLO displays the pump curve for multiple
pumps running in either series or parallel operation. PUMP-FLO also calculates the pump's operating
cost using both fixed and variable speed pump drives. This aids in determining if there is economic
justification for a variable speed drive. The program automatically makes viscosity corrections
to the pump curve when needed. PUMP-FLO documents all stages of the selection process complete with
a printed pump curve.
a copy of PUMP-FLO and try it free of charge. After the 21-day trial,
you can register your copy of PUMP-FLO for only $395 USD.