Engineered Software provides a wide range of products and services to help you visualize the operation of your fluid piping systems. Engineering firms use PIPE-FLO for designing and evaluating the operation of new and existing fluid piping systems. Owners and operators of piping systems use PIPE-FLO to assist them in the operation and maintenance of their piping system.
We also offer a variety of training and support services so our
customers can get the most from their software investment.
Piping System Design and Analysis Products:
- Design and simulate the operation of fluid piping systems.
From liquids, to gases, to paper slurries, we offer affordable,
flexible, and easy-to-use software, providing a clear picture of
your total piping system.
Click to see
What's New in 2012!
- All the calculating and analysis power of PIPE-FLO, in a smaller package. Learn more about what’s
New in Flow of Fluids!
- This tool allows users to seamlessly integrate PIPE-FLO with other mission critical software and add
functionality to the program.
Pump Selection Products:
- Selects and evaluates centrifugal and AODD pumps from over
90 manufacturers. PUMP-FLO also has multi-language
- Create and manage custom pump catalog and curve files for use with the PUMP-FLO and PIPE-FLO programs.
Valve Selection Products:
- Selects and evaluates valves, throttle
components, heat exchangers and more. CONVAL also has
- TP-410 is
guide to understanding the flow of fluid through valves, pipes
and fittings, enabling you to select the correct equipment
for your piping system.
- An extensive look at the main
conditions effecting the operation of a piping system,
describing the interaction between pumps, compressors,
pipelines, control valves, and other components.
Highly acclaimed 500-page pump application handbook is now
in its second edition, and contains everything you need to
know about centrifugal pumps.
Support, Training and Services:
- Discover the power of PIPE-FLO by attending our advanced 2-day
View brochure here.
- Designed to give you the skills needed to fully understand
fluid piping systems and successfully troubleshoot changes
or additions to any piping system situation. View brochure
- Receive all program upgrades automatically when they are released,
take advantage of Web based software training, have your questions
answered by one of our application specialists.
- An extensive fluid compilation provides accurate physical property
data for a wide range of fluids used in piping systems.